CoReborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Master -> GM lol

2 posters

Go down

Game Master -> GM  lol Empty Game Master -> GM lol

Post  . Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:18 pm

Name: Bertho
Experience: about 4 years
Why you think that your most suited for the job: I'm a cool guy that like to help people and since i like to play alot, it made me know every single parts of the game.
Position Applied for: Game Master -> GM
Email: b_blaze22@hotmail.com
How often you can be on: Almost every single day and maybe all afternoon till the ''am'' lol
Any additional info: Well I've been with SweetPeach for awhile and we like 2 fingers in a hand lol and I kinda have the same good side as her BUT i probably won't call you guys ''Hun'' LoL

Back to top Go down

Game Master -> GM  lol Empty Re: Game Master -> GM lol

Post  Justin Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:15 am

Hisoka wrote:Name: Bertho
Experience: about 4 years
Why you think that your most suited for the job: I'm a cool guy that like to help people and since i like to play alot, it made me know every single parts of the game.
Position Applied for: Game Master -> GM
Email: b_blaze22@hotmail.com
How often you can be on: Almost every single day and maybe all afternoon till the ''am'' lol
Any additional info: Well I've been with SweetPeach for awhile and we like 2 fingers in a hand lol and I kinda have the same good side as her BUT i probably won't call you guys ''Hun'' LoL

yea i hope not(referring to the hun thing) anywayz if ure still around and didnt leave when sweetpeach did then

#currently being taken into consideration

Justin

https://coreborn.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down