CoReborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORRY BUT IM OUT

4 posters

Go down

SORRY BUT IM OUT Empty SORRY BUT IM OUT

Post  SweetPeach Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:09 pm

Sorry all im out Had enough of the drama just gonna play for awhile have fun tired of being bad guy , cunt whatever these past few days just been tell hell central for me and just dont wish to har anything anymore Twisted Evil

Please take me off forums give my spot whatever to whoever you wish im not to be mocked or laughed at all i asked was you to remove me from here i just wont come back is all bye

SweetPeach

Back to top Go down

SORRY BUT IM OUT Empty Re: SORRY BUT IM OUT

Post  ShockZ Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:25 pm

Sweetpeach r u leaving the forums, or the whole server over all Shocked
ShockZ
ShockZ

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetPeach Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:42 pm

Well it means im simply giving up my leadership here dont like being backstabbed and made out to be an asshole not cool Twisted Evil

And if i leave these forums if Justin will ever ban or demote me like i asked no i wont be playing on his server either im smart and want whats best for me and by saying something in confidence to my partner or so i think . And having him repeat what i said after asking my advice to a next so they msn me all pissed off fuk give him my position for the donation i dont care but dont need a partner like that gl Element you may get your wish . No offence to you but i have always been honest and you only applied for GM cause Iced didnt give it to you when you wanted it .

SweetPeach

Back to top Go down

Post  Duker Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:39 pm

0.0 omfg u better not leave me / wrists
Duker
Duker

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:24 pm

thread locked to prevent spam

#demodded by your own choice btw for every1 wondering exactly y she's so pissed all that happened was some1 asked for gm i asked her what she thought she said no cuz he applied on iced forums so i told him that now she thinks i'm backstabbing her and making her look like a asshole inwhich i'm not nor was i even trying to and any1 with enough respect would respect peach for what she has done and quite frankly i'm 1 of those people so i'm srry 2 seeya go Shocked

and i hope that we can still be friends XD

anywayz if u ever come bck a gm spot will always be open for u! Laughing

Justin

https://coreborn.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum