CoReborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

App for Forum Mod

2 posters

Go down

App for Forum Mod Empty App for Forum Mod

Post  xXEmoChaosXx Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:34 am

Name: Eric
Experience: well, i was on co for 2 years, and switching priv servs for a year or about that
Why you think that your most suited for the job: well, im nice , im funny, and i just enjoy helping others
Position Applied for: Forum Mod
Email:emoeric556@gmail.com
How often you can be on:im usually on about all day every day xD unless i go out
Any additonal info: well, my fav food is pizza Very Happy, i skate alot, and i just like to hang around here xD
xXEmoChaosXx
xXEmoChaosXx

Back to top Go down

App for Forum Mod Empty Re: App for Forum Mod

Post  Justin Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:13 pm

xXEmoChaosXx wrote:Name: Eric
Experience: well, i was on co for 2 years, and switching priv servs for a year or about that
Why you think that your most suited for the job: well, im nice , im funny, and i just enjoy helping others
Position Applied for: Forum Mod
Email:emoeric556@gmail.com
How often you can be on:im usually on about all day every day xD unless i go out
Any additonal info: well, my fav food is pizza Very Happy, i skate alot, and i just like to hang around here xD

yes we can defintely tell that u skate alot anyway currently being taken into consideration Arrow

good app but ure few post convinces me otherwise #denied topic locked to prevent spam

Justin

https://coreborn.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down