CoReborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heya All Welcome

3 posters

Go down

Heya All Welcome Empty Heya All Welcome

Post  SweetPeach Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:51 pm

Hey All Welcome To CoReborn

We Would Love To Welcome All Of You To CoReborn The Hot New Trend To Co Private Servers. Where Everyone's Opinions Matter Not Just Management Alone.
Hope To See Many New And Old Faces Around To Share In The EnjoyMent And Fun We Here Have To Offer Twisted Evil

As You All Know I Am SweetPeach Co Owner And Welcome You All Please Introduce Yourself Here Of Course Make A New Thread And Tell Us About Yourself , Likes, Dislikes , Hobbies Ect .

Ill Start The Trend Here Goes lol!

I am SweetPeach Aka Vanessa , Loving Mom And Friend To All And Everyone Very Happy
I am 37 yeah its no secret and still hot in a Bikini Opps Did i Just Say That lol
Yes Project Is My Nephew So No Mysterious Visitors Try Telling Everyone I Dont Keep Secrets Razz
Anything you wish to ask or say please feel free to do so as everyones Opinions Count Here At CoReborn
My Partner And Owner WIth Me Here Well You All Know Justin Crazy , Funny And My Good Friend So Yeah Twisted Evil
Am A Game Addict And Love To Have Fun Here Are Some Of The Games I Have Enjoyed In The Past And Present
Eq , Eq2 , Swg , Coh , RS , Wow , Co , Mu Online , And Of Course Private Servers Yay Me lol!

SweetPeach

Back to top Go down

Heya All Welcome Empty Re: Heya All Welcome

Post  Duker Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:34 pm

<3 <3 <3 of course i give u my 3 hearts o and I love you I love you I love you
Duker
Duker

Back to top Go down

Post  EliteDavid Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:48 pm

Dont for get David Very Happy xD
EliteDavid
EliteDavid

Back to top Go down

Post  Duker Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:10 am

welcome to u to David but u are to make ur own topic XD thats how intor section works
Duker
Duker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down