CoReborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In-Game GM application

2 posters

Go down

In-Game GM application Empty In-Game GM application

Post  ShockZ Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:40 pm

Name: Jake

Experience: just about 6 years with games, Played GunZ if any of u know what that is, ummm played runescape when i was 10 though xD not really big though, and i have been an GM for a couple or GunZ private servers =P, i played many more games cant remember em all, and ummm i could edit stuff, Ask dukem about my South Of Cloud Garment edit, =P

Why you think that your most suited for the job: Well im nice most of the time, but when i get bored i will pk couple ppl, but who wouldnt i get annoyed kinda easily but still can handle mostly all questions

Position Applied for: In-Game GM

Email:ace_sniper_eye@hotmail.com

How often you can be on: Well i go to sleep at around 12:00-3:00 AM eastern US-CANADA, and wake up around 7-10, so pretty much the whole day, cept in august, i have summer school so i wont be here from 10:15-12-30 PM or so.

Any additonal info: well if u need anyone im open, could really help lots of ppl, and um well yea. =P *crosses fingures*

Last edited by ShockZ on Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
ShockZ
ShockZ

Back to top Go down

In-Game GM application Empty Re: In-Game GM application

Post  Justin Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:31 pm

not bad of a app not bad at all hmm...

currently being taken into consideration i'm deciding who would be the better gm between you and s4ba

Justin

https://coreborn.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ShockZ Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:49 am

LMAO, didnt i already get denided? or was that just to get me off ur back? xD Mad <------ im not racist but doesnt this guy look asian? xD!
ShockZ
ShockZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down